We admit it… we love the décor deals and fun finds at our neighborhood Dollar Store. Below are our go-to favorites for big impact on not so big budgets.
- Filled with LED lights, pomegranates, lemons, limes, mini pumpkins, or pinecones for seasonal centrepieces.
- Grouped together to hold a variety of candies, cookies, and confections.
- Vary the heights of vases (3 is a good number) for simple but effective one color floral centrepieces.
- Filled with water and topped with floating candles or submerged floral.
So simple yet so versatile and add just the right tough of whimsy.
- Fill stainless steel pails with assorted salty snacks at your next party or family picnic; add a scoop and paper containers (small paper bags, large baking cups) for the finishing touch.
3. Butcher paper
We are never without a roll of butcher paper in our event kit.
- It is easy, creative, inexpensive and super fun to work with.
- Rolled out on your island, tray or serving table it is a perfect backdrop for charcuterie, desserts and themed displays.
- Use a sharpie to label items right on the paper.